Flexlines Breakfast Session
This session will be organised at (and just before the start of) the Advanced Engineering Conference.
Flexlines will be organising a breakfast meeting (8h30 - 10h30) with presentations on the plans and progress of the pilot line and 'one-stop-shop' for the realisation of flexible electronics prototypes.
8h30 - 9h00: Breakfast, offered to you by the Flexlines project partners
9h00 - 10h30: Presentations
- DESIGN: Nikolas Papadopoulos (on behalf of Kris Myny, R&D Teamleader), imec
- REALISATION/GEN1 LINE: Auke Jisk Kronemeijer, Senior Researcher & GEN1 TFT Pilot Line Manager, TNO/Holst Centre
- ONE-STOP-SHOP: Romano Hoofman, Program Director, imec
Registration is necessary but FREE of charge. Register here (website Advanced Engineering Conference) entering code 1004
Besides, the subsequent Advanced Engineering Conference will offer a day full of inspiring and exciting keynotes and sessions:
- 10h30 - 11h15: Connected Product Innovation - Max Tchapeyou, Manufacturing Executive Director, Microsoft Western Europe
- 11h15 - 12h00: Engineering the best imaginable future - Françoise Chombar - CEO, Melexis
- 12h00 - 12h45: Digital Interventions for Health and Wellbeing (ENG) - Pattie Maes - Professor, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Click here for the full programme of Advanced Engineering.